500 grams squid, clean and cut into rings
2 cups Korean BBQ Sauce
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cup flour
1 cup breadcrumbs(optional)
salt and pepper to taste
vegetable oil for frying
toasted sesame seeds for garnishing (optional)
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Add squid then dip in beaten egg then roll in breadcrumbs. Set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the squid for 1 minute or until golden brown. Do not overcooked.
2. Remove squids and drain on paper towels.
1. In a small container with lid, place fried calamares and Korean BBQ sauce then close lid. Shake until well coated.
2. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve immediately.
Powered by Facebook Comments