500 grams squid, clean and cut into rings
2 cups Korean BBQ Sauce
1 egg, beaten
3/4 cup flour
1 cup breadcrumbs(optional)
salt and pepper to taste
vegetable oil for frying
toasted sesame seeds for garnishing (optional)
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. Add squid then dip in beaten egg then roll in breadcrumbs. Set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry the squid for 1 minute or until golden brown. Do not overcooked.
2. Remove squids and drain on paper towels.
1. In a small container with lid, place fried calamares and Korean BBQ sauce then close lid. Shake until well coated.
2. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with sesame seeds, serve immediately.