4 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 teaspoon Spanish paprika
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1. Marinate salmon in olive oil and lemon juice for 5 minutes. Drain.
2. Rub salmon with salt and pepper both sides.
3. Grill each side for 5 minutes or until cooked. Set aside.
1. In a non-stick pan, combine sauce ingredients then add grilled salmon.
2. Simmer for 3-5 minutes or until reduce in half.
3. Transfer into serving plate then sprinkle with sesame seeds. Drizzle with remaining sauce.
4. Serve with steamed rice and sliced lime.
Powered by Facebook Comments