Filipino Style Recipe: Avocado Ice Pops is a refreshing dessert freeze on a stick made of avocado flesh, sugar syrup, lime juice and salt.
2 ripe avocados, scoop the flesh
2 tablespoons lime juice
1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
1 cup water
1/2 cup sugar
1. In a sauce pan, add water then heat in a low heat. Add sugar then keep stirring until dissolved. Remove from heat then let it cool to room temperate.
2. In a blender, combine avocados, sugar syrup, lime juice and salt then blend until smooth.
3. In a ice-pop molds, divide the mixture evenly then freeze until solid.
Filipino Style Recipe: avocado milkshake is another sweet, creamy and refreshing beverage. This beverage is made of avocado slices, milk, sugar and cubed ice. Best to served during summer season.
Estimated time of preparation: 5-8 minutes
1 avocado, peeled and sliced
1 cup ice cubes
1 cup evaporated milk
3 tablespoons sugar or other sweetener to taste
1 teaspoon lemon or lime juice(optional)
1. In a blender, process avocado, milk, lemon juice and sugar until blended.
2. Add ice and blend until smooth then pour into glasses then served cold.
1. You may also add vanilla ice cream if you prefer.