1 large-sized boneless milkfish(bangus)
6 cloves garlic, chopped finely
1 thumb-sized ginger, grated
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground pepper
4 tablespoons vinegar
2 tablespoons olive oil
aluminum foil for wrapping
1. Rub milkfish with salt and pepper. Marinate with vinegar, ginger and garlic overnight. Drain.
1. Drizzle milkfish with olive oil. then wrap with aluminum foil.
2. Baked in a preheated oven over 200 degrees celsius for 20 minutes.
3. Remove from oven and open the aluminum foil.
4. Put back the fish then grill for another 5 minutes or until turned to brown.
5. Serve with toyomansi dipping sauce.