4 eggs, beaten
1 whole fried or leftover bangus(milkfish), deboned and shredded into flakes
1 onion, minced
1/2 teaspoon grated ginger
3 tablespoons butter or margarine
2-3 tablespoons soy sauce or liquid seasoning
2 tablespoons oyster sauce
1 tablespoon cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
2-3 pieces red chili(labuyo), chopped
1 tablespoon chopped spring onions(optional)
1. In a separate bowl, beat the eggs and spring onions together until frothy. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute ginger and onions until soft.
2. Add bangus flakes and red chili then stir cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce, oyster sauce, salt and ground pepper then continue stirring for another 2 minutes.
4. Remove from the pan and set aside.
1. In a same pan, melt butter in a low heat then pour egg mixture.
2. Cook until slightly set then top bangus flakes.
3. Continue cooking until bottom is fully set then gently fold omelet over.
4. Drain on paper towel then transfer into serving plate then sprinkle with remaining spring onions. Serve.