Filipino Style Recipe: gelatin dessert or jello dessert is one of the easiest and popular appetizer or dessert of Filipinos in every occasion specially during Christmas and New Year. The typical gelatin dessert is consist of various colorful gelatin blend in condensed milk and fridge until firm.
Estimated time of preparation: 20 minutes
Good for 15 servings.
1 box strawberry flavored gelatin
1 box lime flavored gelatin
1 box orange flavored gelatin
2 boxes unflavored gelatin(colorless)
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
5 cups boiling water
1/2 cup cold water
1. In a square pan, dissolve each flavored gelatin in 1 cup boiling water then add 1/2 cup cold water. Mix well.
2. Repeat this step to other gelatin in a separate pan.
3. Place in fridge until firm.
4. Cut into 1/2 inch cubes. Set aside.
1. In a bowl, dissolved unflavored gelatin in 1-1/2 cup boiling water, condensed milk. Mix well and let it cool.
1. In a large pan, randomly place the cubed gelatin then pour milk mixture.
2. Stir gently to evenly distribute gelatin cubes.
3. Refrigerate for 5 hours or until firm. Slice then serve.