1 pack(500 grams) spaghetti noodles
1/2 kilo ground meat (beef/pork/combined)
10 regular hot dogs, sliced diagonally
5 cloves garlic, minced
4 medium-sized onions, minced
1/4 cup parsley, finely chopped
2 cups tomato sauce
1/2 cup tomato paste
1 1/2 cups banana ketchup
1/2 cup water
2 tablespoons sugar
2 tablespoons cooking oil
salt and pepper to taste
cheddar cheese, grated
1 small can evaporated milk(optional)
1 pork cube(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions. Set aside.
1. In a large saucepan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add ground meat and cook until brown.
3. Add hot dogs, tomato sauce, tomato paste, ketchup, pork cubes, parsley and water.
5. Simmer for 20 minutes. Stir occasionally.
6. Add evaporated milk, sugar salt and pepper. Simmer a few more minutes. Stir occasionally.
7. Arrange pasta into serving plate, top with spaghetti sauce and grated cheese. Garnish with parsley. Enjoy!