750 grams fish fillets(I used cream dory), cut into serving pieces
1/2 cup flour
2 raw eggs, beaten
1.5 cup breadcrumbs
salt and pepper to taste
cooking oil for frying
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper then mix well. Set aside.
2. Prepare beaten eggs into a separate bowls.
3. Dredge fish fillet into flour mixture then shake off to remove excess flour.
4. Dip in beaten eggs and dredge into breadcrumbs to coat all sides.
5. Repeat the steps for remaining fish fillets. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat enough oil then deep fry each fish fillets for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Drain on paper towel and set aside.
2. Transfer fish fillets into serving plate then garnish with parsley.
3. Serve with garlic-mayo dip.
Filipino Style Recipe: katsu sauce is a popular dipping sauce in Japanese cuisine. It has a sweet and spicy taste that is usually serve together fried breaded pork called as porkatsu or chicken or fish.
1/4 cup ketchup
2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
a dash teaspoon salt
1. In a sauce pan, combine all the ingredients then bring to boil in a low heat.
2. Remove from heat and let it cool before serving.