4 slices loaf bread
1 green/red bell pepper, diced
2 slices ham, diced
2 raw eggs, beaten
1. Slice each bread to make a hole, leaving the outer layer intact. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry ham and bell peppers. Remove and set aside.
1. In a same pan, Add oil then place outer layer bread.
2. Add 1 tablespoon sauteed ham and bell peppers inside the bread.
3. Pour 2 tablespoons beaten eggs then sprinkle with grated cheese.
4. Top the inner layer bread, wait for a minute until set.
5. Flip and fry the other side until toast.
6. Repeat the procedures for the remaining pieces.
Filipino Style Recipe: Sugar Glazed Meat Loaf is a mouth-watering dish that can be served in any occasion specially during Holidays. It is budget friendly and foolproof even for those who do not know how to cook. Kids and adults will really love this.
Good for 2 small loaf pan
1 kilo lean ground pork
3/4 cup milk
2 raw eggs
1 medium onion, chopped
3/4 cup bread crumbs
2 tablespoon brown sugar
2 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
For the Glaze:
1/2 cup ketchup
1/3 cup brown sugar
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1. In a large bowl, combine the pork, milk, salt, eggs, sugar, ground pepper, onion, and bread crumbs then mix well.
2. Divide the meat mixture equally and put in two 8×4 or in one 9×5 loaf pan.
1. To make the glaze, combine the ketchup, sugar and oyster sauce.
2. Pour on top of the meat and spread evenly.
3. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 1 hour or until the juices at the side is clear.
4. If not yet done, bake for another 10 minutes. Remove from the pan then slice and serve.