Filipino Style Recipe: Lemon Detox Water is a detoxification beverage helps flushing toxins out of the body and clear skin.
2 liters water
1 lemon, slice
10 mint leaves
1. In a large jar, combine ingredients then refrigerate overnight.
2. Drink everyday.
Photo credit to www.topinspired.com
Filipino Style Recipe: Lemon and Mint Water is a refreshing and healthy drinks made of fresh mint, lemon and water. This drinks is an antioxidant and a great source of vitamin C ideal for those on diet. It helps the body to cleanse any toxins in the system and aids in weight loss.
2 lemons, thinly sliced
fresh mint leaves
1 2/3 liters water
juice of one lemon
honey to taste (optional)
1. In a large pitcher, combine all ingredients then allow flavors to infuse inside the fridge for a few hours.
2. Serve chilled.
Filipino Style Recipe: Mojito is a popular cocktail drink from Cuba. This beverage is also known as Cuban highball and become a popular summer drink. Mojito is a combination of sweetness, refreshing citrus and mint flavors made of mashed mint leaves, lime juice, white rum, simple syrup and club soda.
Estimated time of preparation: 5 minutes
Good for 1 serving
6 pieces mint leaves
1 1/2 tablespoons simple syrup(1 tablespoon sugar dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water)
1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
3 tablespoons white rum
3 tablespoons club soda or sparkling water
2 lime slices
1. In a container with lid, lightly mashed mint leaves with lime juice.
2. Add white rum, simple syrup and ice cubes. Cover and shake well for 15 seconds.
3. In a serving glass, add ice then pour mixture then club soda. Garnish with lime slices and mint sprig then serve cold with straw.