4 medium-sized unpeeled potatoes, cleaned
1 raw egg, beaten
6 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons cornstarch/cornflour
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine dry mixture then mix until well combined. Set aside.
2.Prepare beaten egg into a separate bowl.
3. Dip potato wedges in beaten eggs then dredge into dry mixture to coat.
4. Repeat for the remaining pieces.
1. In a baking pan, arrange potato wedges then drizzle with olive oil.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
3. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.