4 medium-sized unpeeled potatoes, cleaned
1 raw egg, beaten
6 tablespoons olive oil
3 tablespoons cornstarch/cornflour
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine dry mixture then mix until well combined. Set aside.
2.Prepare beaten egg into a separate bowl.
3. Dip potato wedges in beaten eggs then dredge into dry mixture to coat.
4. Repeat for the remaining pieces.
1. In a baking pan, arrange potato wedges then drizzle with olive oil.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
3. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
2 pieces sockeye steaks salmon
1 tablespoon lemon juice
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
salt and pepper to taste
chopped parsley for garnishing
green beans, steamed (optional)
2 tablespoons honey
1 tablespoon grated ginger
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1 teaspoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1. Season salmon with lemon juice, salt and pepper then set aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a separate bowl, combine sauce mixture then mix well.
1. In a pan, heat oil then fry salmon until light brown.
2. Pour the sauce mixture then simmer until reduced and thickens.
3. Transfer into serving plate then drizzle with remaining sauce.
4. Sprinkle with chopped parsley then serve with steamed beans.