Filipino Style Recipe: sarciadong isda recipe or fish sarciado is another simple and easy Filipino dish. This dish is a way to re-cooked left over fish. It is usually consist of fried fish cooked in a combination of tomatoes and beaten eggs.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
2 medium-sized fish, cleaned
2 pieces eggs, beaten
4 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
1 medium-sized onions, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 tablespoons fish sauce(patis)
1/2 cup water
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons chopped spring onion(optional)
1. Wash and clean the fish. Make a slit on both sides and ensure that salt has been rubbed over the fish.
2. In a pan, heat cooking oil and fry fish until brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In same pan, reduce the oil then saute onion, garlic and tomatoes until soft.
2. Add water, spring onion, fish sauce and ground pepper. Bring to boil.
3. Add beaten eggs, once the eggs curdles start stirring the mixture.
4. Adjust seasoning according to taste then add fried fish and simmer for 3 minutes.
6. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with remaining spring onion. Serve with rice. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments