Filipino Style Recipe: burger steak recipe is consist of a cooked patty of ground meat usually beef or pork with mushroom gravy. Here are the ingredients and procedures on how to make a delicious Filipino style burger steak.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-40 minutes
Good for 8 burger patties
1/2 kilo ground beef
1/2 egg, beaten
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup breadcrumbs
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons canola oil
1/2 onion, peeled and diced
3 cups sliced button mushrooms
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons flour
3 cups beef stock
1 tablespoon butter
1. In a bowl, combine ground beef, egg, garlic, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. To create a burger patty, divide the mixture into serving pieces. Roll the mixture into balls and flatten on an even surface.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry patties each side for 3 minutes or until color turn to brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In a same pan, remove excess oil and saute onions over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce and flour, stir constantly for a minute.
4. Add beef stock and simmer for 3 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Add butter to make the sauce shiny and more flavorful and cook for another minute.
1. Transfer the burger patties to a serving plate and top with mushroom gravy.
2. Serve and enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments