Filipino Style Recipe: burger steak recipe is consist of a cooked patty of ground meat usually beef or pork with mushroom gravy. Here are the ingredients and procedures on how to make a delicious Filipino style burger steak.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-40 minutes
Good for 8 burger patties
1/2 onion, peeled and diced
3 cups sliced button mushrooms
3 tablespoons soy sauce
2 tablespoons flour
3 cups beef stock
1 tablespoon butter
1. In a bowl, combine ground beef, egg, garlic, breadcrumbs, salt and pepper. Mix thoroughly.
2. To create a burger patty, divide the mixture into serving pieces. Roll the mixture into balls and flatten on an even surface.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and fry patties each side for 3 minutes or until color turn to brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In a same pan, remove excess oil and saute onions over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms and cook for another 3 minutes.
3. Add beef stock and soy sauce then simmer and bring to boil.
4. Add flour then stir constantly until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Add butter to make the sauce shiny and more flavorful and cook for another minute.
1. Transfer the burger patties to a serving plate and top with mushroom gravy.
2. Serve and enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments