Filipino Style Recipe: Chicken with Hoisin Sauce Recipe is one of the easiest and most delicious stir fry dishes. Normally the chicken and vegetables comes stir fried and then mixed with hoisin sauce.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 40-50 minutes
Good for 4-6 servings
500 grams boneless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2tablespoons hoisin sauce
1/2 cup spicy peanuts, grind
2-3 tablespoons olive oil
1 red or green bell pepper, cut into cubes
1 cup mushrooms, sliced(optional)
toasted sesame seeds and spring onions for garnishing(optional)
1. In a bowl, mix the cornstarch, sugar ,soy sauce and chicken.
2. Marinate in refrigerator for 30 minutes.
1. In a frying pan, heat olive oil and stir fry chicken until chicken is done. Drain and set aside.
2. In a same pan, add 1 tablespoon olive oil and stir fry the mushrooms and bell pepper until slightly cooked.
3. Add chicken, spicy peanuts and hoisin sauce. Stir until heated through.
4. Adjust seasoning then transfer the chicken to serving plate with sauce on top.
5. Garnish with sesame seeds and spring onions if using. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments