Filipino Style Recipe: fried garlic chicken recipe is normally the chicken comes fried in a crispy batter.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4 servings
500 grams chicken fillets, cut into serving pieces
1 tablespoon all purpose flour
3 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon ground pepper
1 teaspoon salt
2 teaspoon paprika
1/2 cup milk
vegetable oil for frying
1. In a bowl, combine flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt and pepper. Mix well.
2. In another bowl, combine the egg and milk. Mix well.
1. Dip each chicken pieces to egg mixture, then thoroughly coat to flour mixture. Set aside.
1. In a frying pan, heat vegetable oil and deep fry chicken for 5 minutes or until color turns to golden brown.
2. Drain on paper towel.
1. Transfer the chicken to serving plate serve with desired dip such ketchup, mayonnaise or mustard.
Powered by Facebook Comments