Filipino Style Recipe: Whenever I pass at the canned goods section of the supermarket, I see the canned mushrooms. Here is one recipe you can make use of that delicious can of goody.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-25 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
2 tablespoon chopped red onion
1 tablespoon chopped ginger
250 grams button mushrooms
350 grams beef rump- cut into strips
1/2 cup Thai Chilly sauce
1 teaspoon oyster sauce
1/2 teaspoon light soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon cornflour mixed with 1/4 cup water
1 cup basil leaves
3 tablespoon olive oil
1. In a pan, heat oil then saute onion, garlic and ginger until aroma.
2. Add beef then stir fry for 5 minutes on high heat.
3. Add mushrooms, oyster sauce, soy sauce and chilly sauce then stir well.
4. Add the dissolved cornflour mixture and the basil leaves.
5. Remove from heat thn serve immediately with hot rice and enjoy!
1. Do not cook beef too long as it will become chewy. Just wait until it browns lightly.
Powered by Facebook Comments