Filipino Style Recipe: grilled lemon pepper fish fillet is a low-carbohydrate dish. It is usually consists of fish fillet season in butter, lemon juice and grind pepper. Top with slices of lemon and wrap with aluminum foil. Grilled in hot charcoal until tender.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 40 minutes
Good for 3-4 persons
4 fish fillet(tilapia, salmon)
3 tablespoons lemon juice
3 tablespoons melted butter or olive oil
slices of lemon
1. Place fish fillet in a good size sheet of aluminum foil.
2. Brush both sides of fillet with melted butter.
3. Season with pepper and lemon juice.
4. Top with slices of lemon, wrap the fish tightly.
5. Grill for about 15-20 minutes on both sides or until tender.
6. Serve with steamed beans.
1. You may also season the fish with salt.
Powered by Facebook Comments