Filipino Style Recipe: ginisang pechay or sauteed bok choy with ground meat is another healthy yet affordable dish. Normally the ground pork or beef sauteed until tender then cooked and simmer with pechay, season with salt and pepper.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4-5 persons
500 grams ground beef or pork
4 cups pechay or bok choy, chopped
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
3 tomatoes, chopped(optional)
1 tablespoon oyster sauce
1 cup water or beef/pork broth
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
fish sauce, salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pot, place ground pork and add enough water to cover the meat.
2. Bring to boil then drain and set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion.
2. Add ground pork and stir cook until brown.
3. Add tomatoes and fish sauce then cook until soft.
4. Pour water and bring to boil then add pechay and oyster sauce.
5. Cook for a minute or until half-cooked then adjust seasoning with salt and pepper.
6. Remove from heat then serve with steamed rice. Enjoy.
Powered by Facebook Comments