Filipino Style Recipe: sizzling porkchop in mushroom gravy is a delicious sizzling dish made of broiled pork chops and mushroom gravy. This is commonly served in hot sizzling plate together with mixed vegetables and steamed rice. I got this idea from one of the resto bar somewhere in Makati City. They served this kind of dish as main course or finger-food(pulutan) together with cold beer.
1/2 onion, diced
2 cups button mushrooms, sliced
3 tablespoons soy sauce or oyster sauce
2 tablespoons flour
3 cups beef stock
2 tablespoons butter
1. Marinate pork chops in soy sauce, calamansi juice, salt and pepper for an hour.
2. In a pan, melt butter then broil pork chops for 5 minutes each side or until tender. Set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then saute onions over medium heat.
2. Add mushrooms then stir cook for 3 minutes.
3. Add soy sauce and flour, stir constantly for a minute.
4. Add beef stock and simmer for 3 minutes or until the sauce becomes thick.
5. Add butter and cook for another minute. This will make the sauce shiny and more flavorful.
1. Transfer the pork chops in hot sizzling plate then pour mushroom gravy sauce on top.
2. Serve immediately with mixed veggies and steamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments