Filipino Style Recipe: Apple-cinnamon pork chops is simple dish made of seared pork chops and apple slices cooked in cinnamon and brown sugar. The combination of apple, cinnamon and brown sugar provides a sweet aroma and sweet taste in our dish.
Estimated time of preparation: 5 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 30 minutes
Good for 4 servings
1. Season pork chops with salt and pepper then set aside for 15 minutes.
2. In a bowl, combine brown sugar, cinnamon and salt. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat oil in a low heat and melt butter then sear pork chops for 5 minutes or until light brown. Set aside.
2. In a same pan, add apple slices and sugar mixture then stir cook until tender.
3. Arrange pork chops in a serving plate then serve with apple mixture.
Powered by Facebook Comments