Filipino Style Recipe: sarciadong galunggong is another simple and easy Filipino dish. This dish is a way to re-cooked left over galunggong. It is usually consist of fried fish then cooked in a combination of tomatoes and beaten eggs.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 3-5 persons
6-8 pieces medium-sized galunggong, cleaned
2 pieces eggs, beaten
4 medium-sized tomatoes, diced
1 medium-sized onions, diced
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 cup water
fish sauce and ground pepper to taste
2 tablespoons chopped spring onion(optional)
1. Make a slit on both sides of galunggong then sprinkle with salt.
2. In a pan, heat cooking oil and fry fish until brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In same pan, reduce the oil then saute onion, garlic and tomatoes until soft.
2. Add water, spring onion, fish sauce and ground pepper. Bring to boil.
3. Add beaten eggs, once the eggs curdles start stirring the mixture.
4. Add fried galunggong and simmer for minutes.
5. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with remaining spring onion. Serve with rice. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments