Filipino Style Recipe: Sauteed Chinese pechay(bok choy) is another healthy yet affordable dish. Normally the pork sauteed until tender then cooked and simmered with bok choy then season with fish sauce and pepper.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 2-4 persons
2 bunches bok choy(chinese pechay), cut out the base
250 grams pork, cut into small pieces
4 cloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
2 tomatoes, chopped(optional)
1 cup water or beef/pork broth
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
fish sauce or salt and pepper to taste
1. In a pan, heat oil then add pork and fish sauce. Stir cook until light brown then set aside.
2. In a same pan, saute garlic, onion and tomatoes until soft.
3. Put back pork then pour water and bring to boil then season with fish sauce and pepper.
4. Add bok choy then cook for 2-3 minutes or until half-done.
5. Remove from heat then serve with steamed rice. Enjoy.
Powered by Facebook Comments