Filipino Style Recipe: Oven-Baked Potato Wedges is simple yet delicious potato dish. This is a good alternative to fries and can be served as side dish or as snack along with your favorite dipping sauce.
Estimated time of preparation: 15 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 30 minutes
3 tablespoons cornstarch/cornflour
1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper or paprika
1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
salt and ground pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine dry mixture then mix until well combined. Set aside.
2.Prepare beaten egg into a separate bowl.
3. Dip potato wedges in beaten eggs then dredge into dry mixture to coat.
4. Repeat for the remaining pieces.
1. In a baking pan, arrange potato wedges then drizzle with olive oil.
2. Bake in a preheated oven at 425 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes or until golden brown and crispy on the outside.
3. Serve with your favorite dipping sauce.
Powered by Facebook Comments