Filipino Style Recipe: Fish burger patty is consist of fish flakes mixed together with eggs, minced onions, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, parsley, salt and pepper. Flattened the mixture into a disc-like shape then fried or grilled until tender.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-40 minutes(plus refrigerating time)
500 grams fish fillet (tuna, milkfish, etc)
1 onion, minced
1 egg, beaten
2 tablespoons water
1/4 cup bread crumbs
4 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon pepper
1. In a pan, arrange fish then cover with water. Bring to boil and simmer until fish is tender. Drain and pat dry.
2. In a large bowl, place fish then mash with a fork into flakes.
1. In a bowl, combine all the ingredients then mix thoroughly.
2. Divide the mixture into serving pieces. Roll the mixture into balls and flatten into 1/2 inch on an even surface.
3. In a tray with grease-proof paper, arrange patties then cover with plastic. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes.
1. Fry or grill patties for 3-4 minutes each side or until color turn to brown.
2. Serve with mushroom gravy or with buns together with sliced tomato, lettuce, cucumber and onion rings.
Powered by Facebook Comments