Filipino Style Recipe: Chocolate French Rolls is a simple yet special bread dish that can be served together with hot coffee. The bread flatten then fill with chocolate spread. Roll then dip in egg and milk mixture. Coated with sugar and cinnamon powder then fry until golden brown.
10 slices white bread
1 cup chocolate spread
1 cup corned beef
1 raw egg
1/2 cup milk
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 cup butter
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon powder then mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk then whisk until combined.
1. Remove the crusts from each slice of bread then flatten with a rolling pin.
2. Fill each slice with chocolate spread.
3. Add 1/2 teaspoon corned beef then roll the bread tightly.
1. In a pan, melt butter. Dip each roll in egg-milk mixture then roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
2. Lightly fry each roll until golden brown.
3. Roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture. serve immediately with hot coffee.
Powered by Facebook Comments