Filipino Style Recipe: Lasagna with Alfredo Sauce is one of the popular Italian dish. This dish is made with a layer of wide-flat pasta shape, meat sauce and creamy white sauce.
1/2 kilo Lasagna pasta (cooked according to package direction)
1 kilo ground lean beef
6 gloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
2 cups tomato sauce
1 cup tomato paste
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 cup fresh basil, chopped(optional)
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 pack all-purpose cream
1/2 cup full cream milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 cup grated Mozarella cheese
grated Parmesan cheese
1. In a large pot, prepare lasagna pasta based on cooking instructions. Make sure to cooked it well then set aside.
1. In a sauce pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion
2. Add ground beef, salt and pepper. Cook for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
3. Add tomato sauce, tomato paste, basil and brown sugar. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Remove from heat. Set aside.
1. In a separate pan, melt butter and add cornstarch. Mix until well blended.
2. Add all purpose cream, full cream milk, grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Mix well until thickens. Keep warm and set aside.
1. In a rectangular(12x8inch) baking dish, arrange pasta sheets at the bottom.
2. Spread a layer of meat sauce then a layer of Alfredo cheese.
3. Repeat alternate layering up to 4 layers is formed.
4. top with Mozarella cheese and Parmesan cheese.
1. Cover with aluminum foil then bake in a preheated oven at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 20 minutes.
2. Remove foil then bake for another 20 minutes.
3. Let it cool for about 5 minutes before serving.
1. Arrange lasagna slices in a serving plate then top with remaining Alfredo sauce. Serve with toasted bread.
Powered by Facebook Comments