1/2 kilo instant Lasagna pasta
1/2 kilo ground lean beef
6 gloves garlic, minced
1 onion, chopped
1 big can four cheese pasta sauce or spaghetti sauce
1 tablespoon brown sugar
3 tablespoons olive oil
salt and pepper to taste
1 teaspoon dried basil
1/3 cup butter
1 big can evaporated milk
4 tablespoon all purpose flour
1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1. In a sauce pan, heat oil and saute garlic and onion
2. Add ground beef, salt and pepper. Cook for 5-8 minutes or until tender.
3. Add four cheese pasta sauce, basil and brown sugar. Cook for 10 minutes.
4. Adjust seasoning according to taste. Remove from heat. Set aside.
1. In a separate pan, melt butter and add flour. Mix until well blended.
2. Add all evaporated milk .
3. Mix well until thickens. Add the Parmesan cheese and mix until well blended.Set aside.
1. In a rectangular(12x8inch) baking dish, put a thin layer of the meat sauce. Arrange pasta sheets above it.
2. Spread a layer of meat sauce, a layer of white sauce, and sprinkle with cheddar cheese.
3. Repeat alternate layering up to 4 layers is formed.
4. top with grated cheddar cheese and dried basil.
5. Bake in preheated oven at 100 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes.