Filipino Style Recipe: Caramel French Toast is a popular breakfast meal that consisting of sliced bread soak in eggs-milk mixture then coated with sugar. Toast with butter over a low heat then serve with caramel syrup.
1. In a large bowl, combine eggs, milk, cinnamon, salt then mix until well blended
2. Soak the sliced bread for a few seconds into mixture one at a time then gently turn to coat the other side.
3. Coat with brown sugar.
1. In a frying pan, melt 1 teaspoon butter over low heat.
2. Toast each bread until bottom turns to golden brown then turn the bread over and do the same way.
3. Repeat the procedures for remaining slices.
1. Transfer toasted bread to serving plate, then dust with confectioners’ sugar.
2. Serve immediately with caramel syrup together with hot coffee.
Powered by Facebook Comments