350 grams fresh shrimp, peeled and deveined
3 pieces Chicken fillet
350 grams fettuccine, cooked according to package instruction
1/4 cup butter
1 red bell pepper, cut into cubes
salt and pepper to taste
grated Parmesan cheese
chopped spring onion
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup cornstarch
1 pack all-purpose cream
1/2 cup full cream milk
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1. Rub chicken fillet with salt and pepper then grill until cook.
2. Cut into serving pieces and set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then add shrimp.
2. Season with salt and pepper then cook until starts to turn pink. Remove and set aside.
1. In a same pan, melt butter and add cornstarch. Mix until well blended.
2. Add all purpose cream, full cream milk, grated Parmesan cheese.
3. Mix well until thickens. Stir into pasta then add red bell pepper, chicken and shrimp.
4. Transfer into serving plate then sprinkle with grated cheese and chopped spring onion.
Note: Alfredo sauce is also available in grocery stores.
Powered by Facebook Comments