400 grams spaghetti pasta
1/4 cup olive oil
8 cloves garlic, peeled and chopped
250 grams shrimp, peeled and deveined
2 tablespoons dried basil
2 tablespoons capers
1/4 teaspoon dried chili flakes(optional)
basil leaves for garnishing (optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pot, prepare pasta based on cooking instructions. Drain and set aside.
1. In a nonstick pan, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil then stir fry shrimps until color turns to pink. Remove from the pan and set aside
1. In a same pan, saute garlic, dried basil, capers and chili flakes then saute for a minute.
2. Put back shrimp then season with salt and pepper.
3. Add remaining olive oil and pasta then toss until coat evenly.
4. Transfer to serving plate, garnish with basil leaves then serve.
Powered by Facebook Comments