500 grams spaghetti noodles
1 can evaporated milk
250 ml all purpose cream
1 can creamed of mushroom soup
200 grams sweet ham
1 head garlic, minced
1 onion, minced
1 teaspoon ground pepper
2 tablespoons butter
250 grams grated Parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon parsley, chopped(optional)
1. In a large pot, prepare the pasta based on cooking instructions. Set aside.
1. In a pan, melt butter then fry the ham until crisp. Remove and set aside.
1. In a same pan, saute garlic and onion. Add fried ham.
2. Add evaporated milk and creamed mushroom soup.
3. Add the all purpose cream and grated parmesan cheese. Sprinkle with ground pepper then stir and bring to boil. Add more evaporated milk or a cup of water if the sauce is too creamy or salty.
4. Simmer until beginning to thicken. Remove from heat.
1. Prepare pasta on pasta tray then pour creamy sauce. Top with remaining ham, grated Parmesan cheese and parsley.