Filipino Style Recipe: chicken macaroni recipe is usually made with shredded chicken meat, macaroni noodles, mayonnaise, salt and pepper. Add with carrots, pineapple tidbits, pickles, hard-boiled eggs and cheese make the recipe more delicious. This is usually served as appetizer.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30-45 minutes
Good for 2 persons
200 grams macaroni noodles
2 medium-sized carrots
1 big chicken breast
500 ml mayonnaise
1 big white onion, finely chopped
1/2 cup sweet pickle
1 cup cheddar cheese, diced
3 hard-boiled eggs, diced(optional)
1 can(836 grams) pineapple tidbits(optional)
1/2 cup raisins(optional)
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cook macaroni noodles according to package cooking instructions.
1. In a pot, boil carrots in water for 15 minutes or until cooked.
2. Drain carrots and let cool. Peal skin then dice.
1. Boil chicken breast in water with salt. Drain chicken breast, then shred in 1 inch lengths
1. Drain pineapple tidbits.
1. Combine all ingredients while adding salt and pepper to taste.
2. Refrigerate. Serve with lettuce.
Powered by Facebook Comments