Filipino Style Recipe: beef salpicao is another typical Filipino beef dish made of marinated beef sirloin or tenderloin then stir cook for a few minutes. Beef salpicao is usually serve with fried garlic and almost similar to bistek tagalog.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes(plus marinating time)
Estimated time of cooking: 5-8 minutes
Good for 3-4 servings
1 tablespoon olive oil
2 tablespoons Worcestershire
2 tablespoons soy sauce or oyster sauce
1/2 tablespoon garlic, minced
1/2 tablespoon paprika(optional)
1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper or chili flakes(optional)
1 tablespoons brown sugar
salt and pepper to taste
1. In a bowl, combine beef and marinate ingredients. Marinate the beef for 2 hours.
1. In a pan, heat 1 tablespoons olive oil and toast the garlic until colors turn to golden brown and crispy. Drain and set aside.
1. In the same pan, cook the beef for 5 minutes or until brown and start to render oil.
2. Add butter then stir cook for 2 minutes.(Don’t overcooked, beef will become tough).
1. Remove from heat and transfer the beef to serving plate.
2. Sprinkle with fried garlic then serve with streamed rice.
Powered by Facebook Comments