3/4 kilo chicken wings, cut into sections
4 tablespoons chili garlic sauce
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons vinegar
4 teaspoons sesame oil
1/2 cup brown sugar
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon salt
a pinch of black pepper
4 teaspoons cornstarch
spring onion, chopped
1. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
2. In a bowl, combine, chili garlic sauce, soy sauce, vinegar, sesame oil, brown sugar, and garlic.
3. Season chicken wings with salt, pour half of the sauce then toss until well-coated.
1. In a baking pan, spread chicken wings in a single layer.
2. Bake chicken wings for 20 minutes, then flip each wings and bake for another 30 minutes.
1. In a microwave-safe bowl, pour remaining sauce then add cornstarch, mix well.
2. Microwave for 20 seconds or until becomes thick.
3. Toss chicken wings into the sauce then transfer into serving bowl.
4. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and spring onions. Serve immediately.
Filipino Style Recipe: Savory meatballs is a simple and easy to prepare dish. This is mainly made up of meatballs that consists of ground pork or beef, bread crumbs, egg, herbs, and seasonings. The mixture formed into ball shaped then deep fried until golden brown. Serve with Asian sauce.
Estimated time of preparation: 20 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 20-25 minutes
500 grams ground pork or ground beef
1 tablespoon cornstarch or 1/2 cup bread crumbs
1 raw egg
1/2 onion, finely chopped
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
1 teaspoon soy sauce(optional)
1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce(optional)
1 small carrot, finely chopped(optional)
2 tablespoons cilantro, finely chopped(optional)
1/4 cup hoisin sauce
1 tablespoon soy sauce
2 tablespoons vinegar
1 glove garlic, minced
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1/2 teaspoon sesame oil
Part 1(Skip this procedure if you are using premade meatballs from the market)
1. In a bowl, combine meatballs ingredients and mix thoroughly.
2. Scoop and form the mixture into 1 tablespoons ball shaped.
3. In a frying pan, heat oil and deep fry until golden brown. Drain and set aside.
1. In a bowl, combine sauce ingredients then mix until well blended.
1. In a serving plate, arrange meatballs then pour the sauce on top. Serve and enjoy.