1/2 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 medium onion, grated
4 cloves garlic, grated
1 teaspoon ginger, grated
1 teaspoon ground black pepper
2 tablespoon teriyaki sauce
1/2 Kilo caldereta cut beef or ribs
1 medium onion
1 thumb ginger, sliced into strips
4 cloves garlic
white part of the scallions, chopped into 2 inch length
1 can shiitake mushroom, liquid removed, and sliced into half
1 medium carrot cut into chunks
sesame seeds for garnish
1.In a large pot over medium heat, put 4 cups of water and bring to boil. Add the beef, scallions, onion, ginger, and garlic. Keep in boiling and cook for 30 minutes. Remove scum on the top.
2. Strain the stock and set aside.
3. To prepare the marinade, combine the soy sauce, sugar, honey, sesame oil, grated garlic, onion and ginger, pepper and teriyaki sauce. Add the beef and marinate for at least 30 minutes.
4. After marinating, add 3 cups of the stock to the marinade and cook over medium heat. Cover and simmer for at least 30 minutes or until the beef is tender.
5. Once the beef is tender add the mushroom and carrots and simmer uncovered for 15 minutes or until the sauce thickens. Transfer to serving bowl and season with sesame seeds and remaining scallion leaves.
Filipino Style Recipe:This stuffed bell pepper recipe is very simple and easy to do. Different colors of bell pepper to will definitely make your table festive and there’s just about the big bell pepper that looks so elegant. You may add more or less cheese based on your preference.
2 big bell pepper
1/4 kilo ground beef
1 medium white onion, minced
3 pieces tomato, minced
1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
1/4 cup cooked rice
4 tablespoon cheddar cheese, shredded
3 tablespoon parmesan cheese, shredded
salt and pepper to taste
1. Cut the top of the bell pepper, remove the seeds. In a large pot, boil salted water, enough to cover the bell pepper. Put the bell pepper on the
boiling water and let it boil for 5 minutes. Remove bell pepper from pot, drain, and sprinkle inside with salt.
2.In a pan, saute onions and beef until browned. Add the tomatoes and continue cooking for 5 minutes.Season with salt and pepper.Add cooked rice and worcestershire sauce and mix until all are combined.Remove from heat and stir in parmesan and cheddar cheese (remove around 1 tablespoon of cheese for topping).
1. Stuff each bell pepper with the cooked beef mixture and top with remaining cheese. Cook in preheated oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 30 minutes.
2. Remove from oven, serve, and enjoy!