Filipino Style Recipe: Fried Anchovy Salad is a simple and easy yet delicious salad. The sweetness of the dressing and the saltiness of anchovy makes this salad so special.
For the dressing:
1/4 cup Greek dressing
2 tablespoon honey
1. In a bowl, combine Greek dressing and honey then mix well.
1. In a large big bowl, tear lettuce into serving pieces.
2. Add the black olives, cherry tomatoes, and cucumber.
3. Add fried anchovies on top then garnish with honey dressing and mayonnaise.
4. Serve immediately as appetizer.