Filipino Style Recipe: Fish fingers is another popular finger food or snack that consists of fish fillets coated into flour, egg and breadcrumbs then deep fry until golden brown. This is usually serve together with dipping sauce and beer.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
Estimated time of cooking: 10 minutes
Good for 2-3 persons
1. In a bowl, combine flour, salt and pepper then mix well. Set aside.
2. Prepare beaten eggs into a separate bowls.
3. Dredge fish fillet into flour mixture then shake off to remove excess flour.
4. Dip in beaten eggs and dredge into flour mixture or breadcrumbs to coat all sides.
5. Repeat the steps for remaining fish fillets. Set aside.
1. In a pan, heat enough oil then deep fry each fish fillets for 3-5 minutes or until golden brown.
Drain on paper towel and set aside.
2. Transfer fish fillets into serving plate then serve with garlic-mayo dip.
Powered by Facebook Comments