Filipino Style Recipe: Baked bangus teriyaki or baked milkfish teriyaki is another low-carbohydrate dish. It is usually consists of bangus fillet marinated in a blend of teriyaki sauce and other seasonings then baked until tender.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 30 minutes(plus marinating time)
Good for 2-3 persons
1 cup Teriyaki sauce
1 tablespoon grated ginger or ginger powder
3 cloves garlic, minced
1/4 cup lime or calamansi juice
1 teaspoon rosemary
3 tablespoons brown sugar
2 tablespoons olive oil
1 tablespoon grind black pepper
1. In a bowl, combine marinade ingredients then mix well.
2. Add fish then cover and marinate for 30 minutes or overnight inside the fridge.
3. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit for 10 minutes.
1. In a non-stick pan, grease with olive oil then place marinated fish skin side down.
2. Bake over 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 15-20 minutes or until fish flakes with fork. Brush with remaining marinade from time to time.
3. Remove from the oven then transfer to serving plate. Serve hot with steamed veggies. Enjoy!
Powered by Facebook Comments