1 pack clear unflavored gulaman
5 cups water
2 tablespoons instant coffee
3/4 cup sugar
2 pack 370ml all purpose cream
1 tablespoons instant coffee
1 pack 190 grams condensed milk
1. In a pot, combine gulaman, water, coffee and sugar then stir until dissolved. Cook until it boils, stirring constantly.
2. Transfer into flat container and let it chill overnight or until set completely. Cut into cubes, about 1/4 inch and set aside.
1. In a bowl, mix all purpose cream, coffee and condensed milk. Whisk until the coffee is fully dissolved.
2. Add coffee jelly cubes. Chill for at least 30-60 minutes. Serve immediately.
1 tablespoon coffee
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon hot water
cold fresh milk
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine coffee, sugar and hot water.
2. whisk until mixture turn a light brown and stiff peaks form.
1. Fill the cup with 2/3rd cold milk and add some ice.
2. Spoon a foam and add on top of the cup. Serve and enjoy.
1 tablespoon buttermilk powder dissolved in 1 cup milk
1/2 cup oil
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon instant coffee dissolved in 1 cup warm water
1 3/4 cups all purpose flour
2 cups sugar
3/4 cups cocoa powder
2 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon salt
1 cup (1 pack) butter, softened but cold
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 tablespoon coffee dissolved in 1 tablespoon warm water
2-4 tablespoon milk
1. In a mixing bowl, combine the buttermilk, oil, eggs, and vanilla and mix until well combined.
2. In another bowl, sift together the flour,sugar, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Slowly add dry ingredients into the wet ingredients and mix on low speed until well combined. Add the coffee and mix again until just combined.
3.Scoop the batter into muffin pan with cupcake liners until around 3/4 full.
4. Bake for 18-20 minutes or until toothpick inserted comes out clean.Remove from oven and let it cool for
5 minutes before completely removing from the pan.
5. To prepare the frosting, in a large mixing bowl, cream butter until fluffy, around 5 minutes. Slowly add in confectioners sugar and cocoa powder while continuously mixing.
6. Add vanilla and coffee and blend on low speed. Gradually add milk until you reach desired consistency. Beat at high speed until frosting is smooth and fluffy.
7. Frost cupcakes then serve. Enjoy.
Filipino Style Recipe: iced coffee is another refreshing beverage and usually served during afternoon or summer season. This refreshing drinks is made of coffee, milk, sugar and ice cubes. I always prepare this refreshing drinks from my leftover morning coffee then I refrigerate it until afternoon.
Estimated time of preparation: 2-3 minutes
Good for 1-2 servings
1 tablespoon coffee(depend on the strength you want)
2 cups non-fat milk(or any type of milk)
3 tablespoons sugar or condensed milk
vanilla ice cream(optional)
1. Combine coffee, sugar and milk then stir and blend according to taste.
2. In a tall glass, Put ice cubes 3/4 full then filled with coffee mixture.
3. Top with vanilla ice cream then serve.