1 pack clear unflavored gulaman
5 cups water
2 tablespoons instant coffee
3/4 cup sugar
2 pack 370ml all purpose cream
1 tablespoons instant coffee
1 pack 190 grams condensed milk
1. In a pot, combine gulaman, water, coffee and sugar then stir until dissolved. Cook until it boils, stirring constantly.
2. Transfer into flat container and let it chill overnight or until set completely. Cut into cubes, about 1/4 inch and set aside.
1. In a bowl, mix all purpose cream, coffee and condensed milk. Whisk until the coffee is fully dissolved.
2. Add coffee jelly cubes. Chill for at least 30-60 minutes. Serve immediately.
1 pack gulaman(sweetened pandan flavor)
granulated sugar to taste
1/2 cup tapioca pearls(sago)
2 cups young coconut, shredded into strips
1 pack(250 ml) All-Purpose Cream
1 can(300 ml) condensed milk
1 tablespoon pandan flavoring essence
1 bottle clear nata de coco(optional)
1. In a small pot, cook gulaman over low heat based on package instructions. Add sugar then stir until dissolved.
2. Transfer into flat container and let it cool until set completely. Cut into small cubes. Set aside.
1. In a pot, boil water over medium heat then add tapioca pearls.
2. Keep stirring to avoid from sticking together until cooked and turns into transparent.
3. Remove from heat then rinse into running water. Drain and set aside, let it cool.
1. In a large container, combine all purpose cream and condensed milk then mix until well blended.
2. Add gulaman, coconut strips, nata de coco, sago and pandan flavoring essence then mix.
3. Cover and refrigerate for at least 6 hours or overnight before serving.
Filipino Style Recipe: Buko Pandan Drink is another refreshing beverage and usually serve during afternoon or summer season. This drink is consists of shredded coconut, pandan gelatin, milk and coconut water then stir with ice.
1 pack green or pandan flavored gelatin
2-3 drops pandan extract
4 cups coconut water
1 big can evaporated or fresh milk
1 big can condensed milk
1 cup young coconut buko, shredded
5 pieces pandan leaves (optional)
1. Prepare gelatin based on package instructions. Let it cool and cut into small cubes. Set aside.
2. Boil pandan leaves in 4 cups water over low heat for 20 minutes or until aroma comes out. Let it cool and set aside.
1. In a water pitcher, combine all the ingredients then mix well.
2. Serve with ice cubes. Enjoy!
Filipino Style Recipe: Agar-Agar Salad is another popular appetizer or dessert of Filipinos that is commonly served in every special occasions like Christmas and New Year. Salad is consist of gelatinous substance blend in condensed milk and cream together with various fruits.
4 tablespoons agar-agar powder
2 liters water
1 tablespoons flavoring extract (pandan, orange, pineapple, etc) (optional)
1 can fruit cocktail
2 big cans all purpose cream
1 big can (370ml) condensed milk
1. In a pot, combine, agar-agar powder, flavoring extract and water then stir until dissolved.
2. Bring to boil over medium heat until slightly thicken. Keep stirring.
3. Pour the mixture into baking pan or rectangular-shaped container. Set aside and let it cool until solidify.
1. Scrape the agar-agar into strips.
2. In a large bowl, combine fruit cocktail, cream and condense milk then mix.
3. Cover and refrigerate for several hours. Serve cold.
Filipino Style Recipe: strawberry milk gulaman is another refreshing beverage and usually serve during afternoon or summer season. This drink is consists of strawberries, syrup, milk, sugar and gulaman then stir with ice.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
250 grams fresh strawberries, halves
1/4 cup strawberry syrup
1 cup full cream milk
1 tablespoon strawberry gelatin powder
2 cups boiling water
sugar to taste
crashed ice or ice cubes
1. In a square container, dissolved strawberry gelatin powder in boiling water then stir until completely dissolved. Let it cool and place in fridge until firm.
2. Cut into small cubes. Set aside.
1. In a blender, process strawberry, strawberry syrup, milk and sugar until smooth.
2. Pour in tall glasses then add strawberry gulaman and some ice. Serve.
1. You may garnish the drinks with fresh strawberry before serving.
Filipino Style Recipe: fruit cocktail “sa malamig” or fruit salad drink is another refreshing beverage and usually serve during afternoon or summer season. This drink is inspired to fruit salad dessert and commonly sold along the street. It is consists of condensed milk, fruit cocktail and other fruits then stir with lots of ice cubes.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes
1 can(800grams) fruit cocktail, reserve the juice
1 can(150ml) condensed milk
2 cups red gelatin, diced
2 cups tapioca pearls, (optional)
8-10 pieces strawberry, diced(optional)
1 small melon, shred meat(optional)
1. In a pitcher, combine all the ingredients.
2. Stir in lots of ice then let stand for a while until some ice is melted.
3. Don’t put too much water or it will dilute the taste of the drink.
4. Pour in tall glasses then serve chilled.
Filipino Style Recipe: Panna Cotta with Mango Jelly is a sweet and creamy Italian dessert. This dessert is very easy and does not require oven. Here’s my quick and easy recipe for Panna Cotta with Mango Jelly. Share and enjoy cooking!
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 10-15 minutes(plus refrigerating time)
1 cup all-purpose cream
1 cup full cream milk
2 teaspoon unflavored gelatin
1 1/2 teaspoon white sugar
1 large sweet ripe mango, peel and cut into cubes
1/2 cup white sugar
1 tablespoon unflavored gelatin
2 cups water
1. In a bowl, combine all purpose cream, milk, sugar and gelatin. Mix for 5 minutes or until gelatin dissolves.
2. In a pan, simmer mixture over low heat for 15 minutes. Strain to discard any particles.
3. Pour panna cotta 1/3 of serving cup. Refrigerate until firm.
1. In a bowl, dissolved gelatin in 1-1/2 cup water. Set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In a blender, combine mango, water and sugar. Blend until smooth. Strain to discard any fibers.
3. In a pan, combine mango mixture and dissolved gelatin then simmer over low heat for 5 minutes or until slightly thicken.
4. Pour mango-gelatin mixture over panna cotta. Refrigerate for at least 4 hours or until firm.
5. Serve from the serving cup or transfer into serving dish top with mango slices. Enjoy!