Filipino Style Recipe: Fish fillet ala pobre with tomato-mango salsa is an easy and simple dish made of fried fish fillet topped with fried garlic and tomato-mango mixture. I got this idea from one of the morning show when a popular catering Chef executed on how to make this dish.
Estimated time of preparation and cooking: 20-30 minutes
Good for 4 servings
4 pieces tomatoes(kamatis), cut into small pieces
1 medium-sized green mango(mangga), cut into small pieces
1 onion, cut into small pieces
1/4 cup soy sauce or Worcestershire sauce
1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
1 tablespoon tomato sauce(optional)
1 green bell pepper, cut into small pieces(optional)
1 tablespoon chopped parsley(optional)
1. Season fish fillet with salt and pepper then fry until light brown.
2. Drain on paper towel then transfer to serving plate.
1. In a bowl, combine tomato-mango salsa ingredients then stir well. Set aside.
1. In a same pan, reduce oil then saute garlic until light brown.
2. Add butter and soy sauce then stir until butter is melted.
3. Pour the sauce over fish fillet then serve with tomato-mango salsa.
Powered by Facebook Comments