Filipino Style Recipe: Banana Peanut Butter French Rolls is a simple yet special bread dish that can be served together with hot coffee. The bread flatten then fill with peanut butter and banana. Roll then dip in egg and milk mixture. Coated with sugar and cinnamon powder then fry until golden brown.
10 slices white bread
1 cup peanut butter
2-3 pieces banana, peeled and cut into quarter vertically
1 raw egg
1/2 cup milk
5 tablespoons brown sugar
1 teaspoon cinnamon powder
1/2 cup butter
caramel syrup (optional)
1. In a bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon powder then mix well.
2. In a separate bowl, combine egg and milk then whisk until combined.
1. Remove the crusts from each slice of bread then flatten with a rolling pin.
2. Fill each slice with peanut butter.
3. Add sliced banana and drizzle with caramel syrup then roll the bread tightly.
1. In a pan, melt butter. Dip each roll in egg-milk mixture then roll in sugar-cinnamon mixture.
2. Lightly fry each roll until golden brown. Drain.
3. Transfer to serving plate then sprinkle with confectioner’s sugar. serve immediately with hot coffee.
Filipino Style Recipe: I am enjoying peanut butter a little too much lately. Whether to eat on its own, with bread, with banana, and it just goes on and on. This cupcake recipe is inspired by the creaminess of peanut butter.
1/2 cup oil
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
1/4 cup peanut butter
2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup and 2 tablespoon flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 tablespoon cornstarch
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 cup and 2 tablespoon buttermilk
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine oil, sugar, and peanut butter then beat until creamy.
2. Add eggs and vanila and mix until well combined.
3. In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking soda, cornstarch and salt.
4. Alternately add the dry ingredients and buttermilk into the batter.
1. Scoop batter into cupcake pan with cupcake liners until almost full (cupcake will rise a little)
2. Bake in preheated oven at 350 degrees Farenheit for 15 minutes or toothpick inserted comes out clean.
3. Remove from oven and let it cool for 2 minutes until transferring to a wire rach to cool completely. Top with your favorite frosting and enjoy
Filipino Style Recipe: This recipe is very easy to prepare and does not cooking (other than melting the butter and chocolates). When you need something sweet and have limited time to prepare, this is one recipe to consider. If you love Reese’s, you will definitely love this.
Yields 24 bars
1 cup ( 1 pack) butter, melted
2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 1/2 cup confectioner’s sugar
1 1/2 cup peanut butter
For the frosting:
1 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
4 tablespoon peanut butter
1. In a large bowl, combine the butter, graham cracker crumbs, confectioner’s sugar, and peanut butter. Mix until well blended.
2. Press the mixture at the bottom of 9×13 pan. Place in the refrigerator for at least 15 minutes.
3. To prepare the frosting, put a metal bowl on top of boiling water. Put the chocolate chips and stir until melted.Remove from heat.
4. Add the peanut butter to the melted chocolate chips and mix until well blended.
5. Spread the chocolate mixture on top of the prepared crust. Refrigerate for at least 1 hours before serving.
6. Cut into 2 inch squares.
Filipino Style Recipe: Banana Peanut Butter Ice Cream is a healthy dessert dish made of banana and peanut butter mix together until soft-serve consistency then chill before serve. This dish is a perfect dessert specially during summer season.
Estimated time of preparation: 10 minutes(plus freezing time)
Good for 2 servings
8 pieces ripe bananas, peeled and slice into discs
4 tablespoons peanut butter
1 teaspoon vanilla extract(optional)
* grind almonds
* chocolate chips
* crushed chocolate cookies
1. In a food processor or high-speed blender, place bananas then process until creamy and smooth.
2. Add peanut butter and vanilla extract then process again until well blended and soft-serve consistency.
3. Transfer into freezer-safe container then place in freezer for at least 2 hours.
4. Serve chilled with toppings.